1. About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website.
Cookies are used by websites for a lot of practical reasons. None of which are meant to be harmful for you. In fact, they’re designed to make your online experience more enjoyable.
Some are necessary to the functioning of the website. Others are used to draw up statistics allowing us to offer you a more enjoyable visit. There are different types of cookies. This website uses technical, tracking and third-party cookies
Useful information about the technical aspects of Cookie can be found: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
2. What types of cookies are used?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan, purpose and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session Cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser,
- Persistent Cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party Cookie which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain;
These cookies are:
- necessary cookies – cookies that allow the technical operation of the website and its features;
- analytical / performance cookies – cookies that collect data about the performance of the website and how you use our website. These cookies allow us to improve how the website works;
- functionality cookies – cookies that allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced or customized features.
3. Cookies used on this website
An overview of the cookies used on this website is set in the following table:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||1 day|
|cookie-agreed||Belgian Boat Show||This cookie is set when the visitor agrees to the cookie consent.||1 year|
|wp-wpml_current_admin_language_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e||WPML||The service is the company, organisation or third-party behind this data.||1 day|
|wp-wpml_current_language||WPML||The service is the company, organisation or third-party behind this data.||1 day|
4. Cookie configuration settings
You can prevent the setting of Cookie by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Cookie settings can vary from one browser to another, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Besides, you can find information about how to manage Cookie in the browser at the following addresses: